Sunday, July 1, 2012

The Unofficial 8 lbs!

Daddy wanted to weigh Juliette again today because she is getting to be one chunky monkey. With our trusty kitchen baby scale contraption, we determined she is 8 lbs 3 oz! I feel like we are probably ruining our kitchen scale in the process, but it is kind of exciting to know what she is weighing in! Daddy is very happy because that means she can use her baby Bjorn now! He's really been looking forward to that. 



Good news for mom? Yup! I weighed myself this morning too because my belly is almost gone and I only have 10 of the 30 lbs I gained during pregnancy left to lose! Thank you baby girl for breastfeeding like a champion - it's just melting away! Tomorrow is two weeks from D-Day. I think that's pretty darn good! Only 4 weeks left until I'm cleared to exercise.  


No comments:

Post a Comment